Our web-based as well as client-designated Transcription Management System is designed to automate and streamline the entire workflow of voice files and transcripts.
We, at Eliscription, have the experience, expertise, training, supervisory, & administrative capabilities in all key fundamental areas. We have more than 2 decades of experience in providing transcription services for more than 30 different specialties & work types.
Experts in Medical Transcription
Additional areas of expertise are
Physical Medicine and Rehab, Plastic Surgery, Psychiatry/Child Psychiatry, Pediatrics General, Endocrine & Metabolism, Hematology/Oncology, General/Vascular Surgery, Neurosurgery/Neurology, Radiation/Oncology, Orthopedics Surgery, Gastroenterology, Urology, Cardiology, OB/GYN, Internal & General Medicine, Geriatrics, Anesthesiology, and Family Medicine.
Training and Supervision
When it comes to providing the best transcription services within the industry, Eliscription upholds the highest standards in Training & Supervision. Our training team comprises of English language & medical specialists who have the necessary expertise to understand and impart transcription training.
The best testimonial to our quality and accuracy is our longevity. We meet all accuracy compliance requirements by an established systematic approach
Being an ISO 27001:2013 certified company (Information Security Management System), we take security of your information very seriously. We have and are investing considerable time and resources to ensure that our security measures meet and exceed all regulatory requirements. We have effective programs & systems in place to meet HIPAA requirements & regulations.
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
This act safeguards the confidentiality of patient information. Every healthcare system must have effective programs and systems in place to meet the requirements of these important and complex regulations.
How We Secure Your Information
We take considerable measures to secure information and we constantly review our security systems to seek even better and more secure processes.
- We secure transmission of information over the Internet with the highest levels of security protocols
- All media containing personal / Personal Health Information is secure and not retained
- No transcripts are archived
- Client Protocols / Info docs data is maintained in secure centralized locations.
- We do not maintain information backup until and unless it is mandate from client end, which will be stored in secured servers and locations
- Our workstations use the latest and highest levels of virus protection
- Our network is protected by the latest and most secure firewall available
- We utilize complete redundancy planning through multiple internet circuits.
- Our transcriptionists, editors, QA, and management are bound by non-disclosure agreement
- All personnel are trained and educated on HIPAA regulations
- Patient records are accessed by approved team only on a need-to-know basis through appropriate access permissions provided by clients
- BCP Site is configured for redundancy in emergencies
- All work areas are secured through access control
- Biometric access controls are deployed for sensitive work areas like data centers, etc
- Burglar and intruder alarm systems and Web Cams are installed at common entry & exit points
- Fire alarm and monitoring facilities with emergency rescue team
- Internet and e-mail security with restricted internet access to associates
- USB and DVD drives are locked at desktop level