Eliscription derives its strong maturity in execution through its focus on maintaining the highest quality standards across the organization. We achieve it through an adoption of best practices, established models and methodologies and an uncompromising approach to ensuring excellence in delivery.
We have developed an excellent Quality framework, certified for meeting the requirements of ISO 9001. We practice the principles of each of these models to ensure processes are delivered according to the SLA ‘s. Each of these standards have been designed not only to eliminate defects but also the root causes of defects in business processes in order to work towards greater efficiency, productivity and accuracy.
Quality and Information Security Certifications are monitored by prestigious organizations like TUV Nord.
We believe in giving you only the best & we believe in improving on it all the time. Because we believe that. The only constant is distance. Some measure it. We bridge it.
Eliscription’s HIPAA compliant process along with encrypted connectivity infrastructure & experience in privacy & data security ensure compliance with all state & federal regulations.
Being an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company (Information Security Management System), we take security of your information very seriously. We have and are investing considerable time and resources to ensure that our security measures meet and exceed all regulatory requirements. We have effective programs & systems in place to meet HIPAA requirements & regulations.
How We Secure Your Information
We take considerable measures to secure information and we constantly review our security systems to seek even better and more secure processes.
- We secure transmission of information over the Internet with the highest levels of security protocols
- All media containing personal / Personal Health Information is secure and not retained
- No transcripts are archived
- Client Protocols / Info docs data is maintained in secure centralized locations.
- We do not maintain information backup until and unless it is mandate from client end, which will be stored in secured servers and locations
- Our workstations use the latest and highest levels of virus protection
- Our network is protected by the latest and most secure firewall available
- We utilize complete redundancy planning through multiple internet circuits.
- Our transcriptionists, editors, QA, and management are bound by non-disclosure agreement
- All personnel are trained and educated on HIPAA regulations
- Patient records are accessed by approved team only on a need-to-know basis through appropriate access permissions provided by clients
- BCP Site is configured for redundancy in emergencies
- All work areas are secured through access control
- Biometric access controls are deployed for sensitive work areas like data centers, etc
- Burglar and intruder alarm systems and Web Cams are installed at common entry & exit points
- Fire alarm and monitoring facilities with emergency rescue team
- Internet and e-mail security with restricted internet access to associates
- USB and DVD drives are locked at desktop level